Sunday, November 22, 2009

RSI...... ouch

A few months ago now, I visited a very dear friend who has an organic farm and got some merino cross fleece. I dyed this fleece and proceeded to card it on my drum carder so I could gift it to a very dear friend in the US. Big Mistake!!! I am usually a frequent visitor to my chiropractor and after that he applied acupuncture to my arm as well for RSI. That was 10 months ago and I am still tormented by the injury. Knitting is OUT, I have at least 3 unfinished projects for knitting and everytime I do a row, it hurts. SOOOOOOO depressing when you like to knit anything..

So after 10 months I am very depressed at my limited knitting abilities. Thank goodness I have discovered weaving...I will post some pics and info on my weaving adventures as well..but not now...I need to go to the chiro and have my back seen too, minus insurance, which will hurt...money wise, but since I can barely walk.............................bleh......

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOAP SOAP SOAP

The show went well.  Not as well as I would have liked but well enough... Now it's soap I am doing a lot of...Yet another old craft no...