Thursday, January 14, 2010

Summer Madness


Husby got me some additions to my shelving unit and to utilize it to the best advantage I had to basically empty my room out and move everything around..


Do love how it's come out.  Moved the frog tank onto it.  Now have a place for my wheels so they aren't sitting in front of a window or my work table. 

Took this photo before I tidied up the chairs and put them away.

Table tidied up and ready to work again...

I made the wheels a bit of a curtain out of my wraps..

Shelves kinda organized again..

I don't believe how much stuff I had tucked away till I had to move it all out...

I even put up the photos that the eldest got us for xmas.  And put up my barn painting...
Needless to say I was exhausted by the time we finished and very sore today with all the heavy lifting and pushing around of heavy furniture.  Do have a bit more organizing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOAP SOAP SOAP

The show went well.  Not as well as I would have liked but well enough... Now it's soap I am doing a lot of...Yet another old craft no...