Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pass it Forward.....

It's a simple concept but one not a lot of people do. 

Imagine if everyone did one good deed per day,  in other words, passed it forward.

It doesn't have to be a big thing or an expensive thing, it just has to be something.

I try to do a little good deed as often as I can.  Whether it be not charging a 200% mark up on wool I sell or picking up some rubbish off the street when I am out walking.  Every little thing makes the world a better place to live in.

I was going to spout how I did something pretty awesome recently but I think I'll just leave it as is.

Do something nice for someone every day and your life will be enriched beyond belief.

xoxo....

1 comment:

  1. I try, even if it's only letting someone into traffic it makes their day that much better. It doesn't happen every day, but more than it doesn't and it makes me feel good too!

    ReplyDelete

SOAP SOAP SOAP

The show went well.  Not as well as I would have liked but well enough... Now it's soap I am doing a lot of...Yet another old craft no...