Monday, July 5, 2010

New Shipment

OK, I have the prices for the new shipment. These prices are for 100g, more than 100g is available with a 10% discount for more than 200g.

Since Benidgo Wool and Sheep Show is only a couple of weeks away, I am happy to take your order with me to Bendigo for collection.

Sale cost per 100g (limited quantities available, first in first served) Prices in AUD
Oatmeal Blue Face Leicester Top $10.5
oatmeal bfl

White Blue Face Leicester Top $ 9.6
white bfl

White Blue Face Leicester Top Superwashed $11
bfl superwash

Jacob Humbug (White, Grey, Black) ALL SOLD
jacob humbug

White Blue Faced Leicester Top / Seacell Top   ALL SOLD
bfl/seacell

White Baby Camel Top / Extra Bleached Tussah Silk Top ALL SOLD
bleached baby camel/silk

Bleached De-Haired Yak Down $19.5
bleached yak

Post is as follows, $6 up to 450g, $10.30 up to 3kg, if you don't register your parcel for an extra $2.95, I take no resposibility for any loss in the mail, no replacements no refunds

International post available, I can quote or give the total amount after ordering. Up to 450g it is $15.70 + $9 ins, again, I recommend this, I can not take responsibility for loss in the mail. All parcels are very well packed and addressed with ink that do not run when wet.

Payment Methods are Bank Deposit or Pay Pal for Australian residents, Pay Pal for every one else.

Order requests can be emailed to woolznyarnz@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOAP SOAP SOAP

The show went well.  Not as well as I would have liked but well enough... Now it's soap I am doing a lot of...Yet another old craft no...