Monday, November 8, 2010

IPods and Audio Books

Just a small post about my new love.  My 160gig classic iPod!!!  I got an audio book from the library and got just a tad hooked on audio books.  Then my love suggested getting an iPod, his reason, it can be used as an extra hard drive and had great battery longevity, PC Geek stuff. 
So we found one and now I am lost.  I have upwards of 30 books on my iPod (not to mention about 40 movies/tv series and over 1000 songs) and a few new favourite authors, J R Ward with her Black Dagger Brotherhood series and the Fallen Angel series ( I have them all and have listened to them twice), Charlaine Harris and the Sookie Stackhouse series, again, got em all, listened to them twice, I have read/listened the first of the Harper Connelly series too, and Jeaniene Frost and her Night Huntress and Night Huntress world series, got them all, listened to them twice!! Last but not least, the Twilight and Potter books too.
Those are my favourites but I have also listened to Philip Pullmans, Dark Materials, it's the Golden Compass and other books and Christopher Paolini who did Eragon, Eldest and Brisingr, touted as pre teen books, I really enjoyed them.
My other fav authors either don't have any audio books or they are abridged versions, very frustrating!!

WHY? you say, I love to read but there isn't anything else you can do whilst you are thumbing through a book, however, on audio you can knit, spin, walk, do housework, the list goes on!!!!!!!!
two birds, one stone

Very small irk tho, I HATE ITUNES!!! It is the worst programme in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOAP SOAP SOAP

The show went well.  Not as well as I would have liked but well enough... Now it's soap I am doing a lot of...Yet another old craft no...