Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Latest Knits

OK..here are the pics of the knits I have completed lately..finally..
Firstly, the boy units jumper.  Wool is handspun romney cross from Moseley Wools , handspun by me of course.  He didn't like the natural cream colour of the wool so he had my dye it.  The pattern is one I made up myself and you can't see it well in the pics but there is a diamond pattern down the front and around the bottom and cuffs.  The jumper is knitted from the top down in one piece using the contigious method for the shoulders.

And here are my socks, dyed and handspun by me too...and of course, toe up, at the same time.  Pattern is mine again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOAP SOAP SOAP

The show went well.  Not as well as I would have liked but well enough... Now it's soap I am doing a lot of...Yet another old craft no...