Saturday, January 10, 2015

THE Cardi!!

 OK so here's the cardi all finished.  I think it would look better if I modeled it but nah...
Fibre is Kid Mohair/Polwarth/Silk from my awesome buddy up there in merry ole England.  Picperfic, you ROCK!!..  I think there is barely 100g in this knit.  The perfect summer cardi!
The pattern was picked for the lace insert, oddly enough it's the only part of the pattern that was used.  AND I had to have huge amounts of help from the lovely Yarnstormer from our spinning group who had to search the web to find the obscure stitches in the lace panel.  I have a v neck and contigious shoulder, the tie in the front is icord and has 3 bells sewn to the end of each. 





I love it....
bonus pic..me wearing it whilst showing off Persian Star at my daughters today...
 Bonus pic of Persian Star on a Queen size bed!!! And it's not even blocked yet!!..it'll look awesome on a king bed.....Offers welcome!!!!  It could be yours!
More pics of the finished shawl in a later blog entry....

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOAP SOAP SOAP

The show went well.  Not as well as I would have liked but well enough... Now it's soap I am doing a lot of...Yet another old craft no...