Tuesday, December 22, 2009

GREEN DAY ROCKS!!!




We went to a Green Day concert on the 14th of Dec with the eldest. Green Day with a JET starter!!!...I have loved Jet since they released their first album so it was just great seeing them! They were great in person but their sound mixer wasn't as good as it should be. The vocals weren't quite up to the music.

Then, there was the impromptu appearance of this bunny (I think it was Billy Joe), way funny.

Green Day and Billie Joe on the other hand were just perfect!!! It was hard to take video while dancing. I have never actually seen a Melbourne audience quite so animated at a concert. Thanks Green Day!! I'm definitely coming to see you again!!



Oh, one down side!! THE T-SHIRTS WERE $55.....sooo not paying that for a shitty shirt.

I tried to upload the video, but I think it may be too big as it's not finished in over a day.


1 comment:

  1. GIRL... I LOVE YOU!!!!
    GREEN DAY ROCKS! So Happy you stopped by my page. I have been so busy since I last talk to you. DId you see my photos from Ireland?
    I LOVE YOUR Fiber Art you are creating in your neck of the woods. I totally want to pass your link on to some ladies I know at the Black Swamp Spinners club.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS.. and I can't wait to share the New Year with you!!!

    PS. YOUR LITTLE KITTY IS A CUTE LITTLE KNITTER! That must be the cutest icon I have ever seen!!!!

    ReplyDelete

SOAP SOAP SOAP

The show went well.  Not as well as I would have liked but well enough... Now it's soap I am doing a lot of...Yet another old craft no...