Saturday, December 26, 2009

Xmas...




Better late than never....Mum arrived on the 14th...Kids are loving having her around.


Kamilah with Grandma

Jonas and Grandma

My new laptop, Lenovo, 2gig dual core, 3 gig ram, blah blah blah, love the screen!


The tree on Christmas Eve.

Pippin and Kam, in dresses their Granny bought. I don't know that they have taken them off since.
The best Christmas present ever. I don't think any of the kids have been off it since it was put up. I am still in awe of how Santa carried it to the back door being 100kg in the box....(Chiropractic appointment will be booked as soon as possible)

Charli-bear

Who would have thought a simple hula hoop would be so popular?
Well thats about it for this installment. I have spun up 380g of superwash for Brie in the last few days so I guess my next post will be all about fibre...









No comments:

Post a Comment

SOAP SOAP SOAP

The show went well.  Not as well as I would have liked but well enough... Now it's soap I am doing a lot of...Yet another old craft no...