Thursday, May 27, 2010

Been Busy......and sick

Been a bit bed ridden with a bad cold the last 10 days. So I put it to good use and knitted my mother a promised garment. It's posted now Mum so I hope you like it...


I took a leaf out of the experts book and put it on a skinny kid so it looks it's best.
The pattern is the Reversible Lace Shrug with Swing shaping from the Elann site.

I've also managed to fit in a couple of skeins of spinning for the stall.  It's on the 5th of June.

Again, 24micron Merino, fairly thick about 12wpi and approx. 150g ea.




They'll both knit up beautifully.  If you are interested in buying them just drop me an email (woolznyarnz@hotmail.com) for more details.  They'll be about $14 ea and I have pay pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOAP SOAP SOAP

The show went well.  Not as well as I would have liked but well enough... Now it's soap I am doing a lot of...Yet another old craft no...