Friday, October 21, 2011

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun.......

Alot has happened and I have been quite busy..

The Australian Wool and Sheep Show has been and gone.  The stall was a bit of a bust but I got mostly for the joy of  hanging out with like minded people.  AND I got to meet Richard Ashford of Ashford Handicrafts, NZ.

Richard Ashford and me

Charli got bored so I sent her over to help out at the Petlins stall and do a spot of spinning on the Ashford Joy.

The baby doll my daughter Bonnie make for me to use as a blanket prop.

the stall

I had some stuff from my friends farm, HollyBurton Cloud Quilts, she does batting for patchworkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOAP SOAP SOAP

The show went well.  Not as well as I would have liked but well enough... Now it's soap I am doing a lot of...Yet another old craft no...