Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Hand Made Stitch Markers...

I love making these things and use them all the time myself.  So, like the nice person I am, I am happy to share the love......
The cost is $10 for 6 markers, $15 for 6 markers and a row counter and $5 for a row counter. The Crochet Balls come in sets of 4 for $10. Most have sets with row counters but some don’t. If you want some before Bendigo just let me know.   I am happy to have people email me via here if you'd like to purchase a set or two.  I do have pay pal or for local people bank deposits and cash on pick up.  Post is always what I have to pay myself, no cheeky post pirating.  If you want to pick them up at Bendigo I am happy to put anything aside that you'd like.
Amethyst Glass

I love these ones…they say Believe…there will be quite a few of these ones.

Black Cloisonne

Black Onyx

Blue Cloisonne

Crochet Balls (sets of 4 only)

Glass Squares

Glass Balls

Hand Made

Glass Lady Bugs…wayyy too cutems (sets of 6) SOLD OUT

Leopardskin Jasper with rhinestone ends.

Made with Love

Rose Quartz

Watermelon Quartz
Amethyst
Chrysocolla
Coloured Stone
Coloured Turquoise
Glass Rounds, these are all different colours in set if I can manage it.
Hematite, non magnetic, I love how these shine..
Light Blue Cloisonne
Turquoise Peace Sign
Unakite

Row Counter, glass balls
Like I said, most of them are in sets but I do have singles of the Row Counters with various cute beads etc.  The Crochet balls are only in sets of 4 ($10) and usually the set of 6 will have one that has something different on it or a silver rather than gold clasp (or vise versa) so you can use them for the beginning on round work.  I found last year that they are excellent for crochet so if you know any of those lovely crafters, let them know!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOAP SOAP SOAP

The show went well.  Not as well as I would have liked but well enough... Now it's soap I am doing a lot of...Yet another old craft no...