Saturday, April 27, 2013

Wonders Never Cease!!!

Well I hadn't posted again as I had to open a different browser to do so, BUT it seems that Firefox actually did something about my complaint and now I can open my blog AND log on with their browser!!! Just AWESOME!

So me and my little sweat shop workers got down and labeled all the fibre I have dyed so far.  We actually took some photos too but not a pic of every colour way.  Shame but I'll have to see if hubs has photos on his phone still.  He did actually put some of my dyeing photos to music but the file was way too big to post here.

So, without further ado!.....................................
 Pink
 Watermelon
 Dusky Pink
 Dark Blue
 Pink and White
 Dark grey/black
 Dark grey/black
Dark Granny Brown
Just a small cross section of what I have dyed up.  There are 30 different colours with names such as Watermelon, Dusky Pink, Light Pink, Pink and White, Daffodil Yellow and Orange, Indigo, Aqua Blue and Darker Aqua Blue, Grass Green, Hot Pink and Not Hot Pink, Not really Watermelon, Variegated Purple and Sky Blue, Granny Brown, Blink (blue with pink highlights), Camo, Grape, Dusky Red and Red Red Wine, this list will go on as I plan to dye more.

I have sold a little of it to a friend who felts and she says it's felts perfectly! I also have some Super wash I'll be throwing some dye at but at this time I am not sure if it'll make it to market.

And just so you know it knits up after spinning perfectly too....here's something I whipped up earlier....


No comments:

Post a Comment

SOAP SOAP SOAP

The show went well.  Not as well as I would have liked but well enough... Now it's soap I am doing a lot of...Yet another old craft no...